Oh My G

Oh My G

Friday, May 20, 2011

Famous Ugly Couples

It is sooo funny to me how people can look at people and say "ewwww he/she is toooooo pretty to be with that person" 
YET
When Beyonce pretty self be out with UGLY A-Word Jay-Z, people SWEAR they are the cutest couple.....

How hypocritical.

People say that Michelle and President Barack Obama are an AMAZING couple.. the media even talks about her "fashion sense"...
BUT
No one ever mentions how Michelle looks like Jack Nicholson about the face...




See Those BROWS







I don't understand how you can say you love a famous couples with one pretty person and one ugly person, but talk S-Word about the regular couples with one ugly person and one pretty person.

All I'm saying is if you're not gonna admit and talk about ALL the ugly couples.. then don't say nothing at  ALL.
-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment